New Online Course Delivers
Earn CEU credits with this new online course
This is the safety leadership course that has scored 5 out of 5 with audiences at NSC, VPPPA, IOSH, Disney, Boeing, and more! The training is appropriate for anyone who has a leadership role, from front line supervisor/foremen to C-Level. It’s also perfect for safety professionsal and qualifies for CEU points.
It has received high marks at major industry conferences in Australia, Greece, South Africa, the USA and many others.
- Why most Behavior Based Safety (BBS) processes fail soon after implementation, and how to fix the common pitfalls
- Three ways to identify potential leaders and nurture emerging leadership skills
- The hidden trap of “Leave Alone/Zap” management
- To assess your culture and determine whether your systems rely on positive or negative reinforcement—the answers will amaze you!
- How to track and measure results of behavior change and human performance improvement
This leadership workshop is packed with tips and strategies your leaders can apply immediately.
Who Should Attend the e-Learning Workshop?
Anyone responsible for improving performance in your organization! CEOs and Senior Managers, HR & Safety Managers, Operations Managers, and Customer Satisfaction Managers.
Here’s How it Works
- You get access for up to six months to complete the course.
- The actual workshop is four hours in length and split in to four one-hour sessions.
- Participate at your own pace and view the course on any computer or mobile device. The system remembers where you left off.
- There is a quiz after every completed session, which serves as documentation for CEU credits.
Here are some samples so you can get an idea of delivery style and quality. . .
Feedback From Previous Workshop Attendees . . .
“Bill, my sincere thanks to you for making safety a central topic of our convention, as I had hoped we would do with a presentation that would catch everyone’s attention. Thank you for the work that you do every day in saving lives. It is noble work. – Cynthia Mills, President & CEO, Carolinas AGC, www.cagc.org
“I told my boss this was a “no-brainer, a do it or DO IT. Bill exceeded our expectations and made a profound impact on our leadership team. We will never look at human behavior the same way.” – Pfizer Executive
“We struggle on how to sell behavioral systems to our Leadership Team….you have cracked the code on how to do this.” – Construction CEO
“Some of my ops guys don’t “get safety” yet…they see it as existing in a silo. I look forward to your assistance in helping them think outside the safety box.” – President of major construction firm….
“Best training I’ve ever attended.”
Larry Cancel, Controller, Eaton Corporation.
I am truly astounded. My entire management team has completely bought into BBS, even the most resistant to change. Bill is being quoted by all. My Mfg Manager and Controller (both very resistant to change) are both totally onboard. Now, we have to go the next level!! – Linda Littke HR Manager-Eaton Corporation